Re: nvda not routing correctly?

Sarah k Alawami

Well, I was hoping that there would be a better answer. And ther has to be. If jfw is very good, nvda has to be as well, or at least better than JFW.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 12 Feb 2020, at 13:36, Tyler Spivey wrote:

Nope. This is just something you have to get used to, because NVDA is bad at routing.

On 2/12/2020 1:06 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I'm using 19.2 but I have the same issue with 19.3. When I'm on a discord page, a page. in firefox, a page in google chrome, a non web app etc? I cannot route correctly. I might have used h to get to a heading which I need to right click, but when I hit nvda shift m to route, i don't hear where it was, and the thing never routed to where I wanted to go. I have to use object navigation to have it route, then and only then when I hit nvda shift m will it begin to route and I will hear that the routing took place and I can right click the heading etc. Is this a setting I changed somewhere, maybe?

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here