Re: nvda not routing correctly?

Sarah k Alawami

Well, I was hoping that there would be a better answer. And ther has to be. If jfw is very good, nvda has to be as well, or at least better than JFW.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 12 Feb 2020, at 13:36, Tyler Spivey wrote:

Nope. This is just something you have to get used to, because NVDA is bad at routing.

On 2/12/2020 1:06 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I'm using 19.2 but I have the same issue with 19.3. When I'm on a discord page, a page. in firefox, a page in google chrome, a non web app etc? I cannot route correctly. I might have used h to get to a heading which I need to right click, but when I hit nvda shift m to route, i don't hear where it was, and the thing never routed to where I wanted to go. I have to use object navigation to have it route, then and only then when I hit nvda shift m will it begin to route and I will hear that the routing took place and I can right click the heading etc. Is this a setting I changed somewhere, maybe?

Take care

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.