Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Sue J.
Ward
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2020 23:04
An: nvda groups <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [nvda] Observations with ETI eloquence add on.

Hello Richard. I am glad I am not the only one thought it was just me glad
that
someone else is experiencing the same thing as me. Is there a way you can
contact the author of the add on and get the bugs all worked out? Cause
at
least seven times a day I am experiencing lock ups with NVDA and have to
reload it every time whether I am in Thunderbird or on a webpage tabbing
around for some reason it locks up and can't figure it out what is going
on
here. In the previous version of NVDA the old version of eloquence worked
great. Other then those two issues it works good it sure would be nice to
get
an update ASAP. You can email me off list if you want so we don't clog it
up.
Bill O'Reilly Shatters Liberal Lies on Trump Economy oxfordclub.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5e44765d27803765c1aaast02duc

--
Thanks/regards: Vaibhav Bhandari