Re: Image Editing Software

Quentin Christensen

I'm not aware of anything specifically, but you might try making an SVG file for your logo.  You can write it a bit like code (so the downside is you need to write it a bit like code...).  I found a tutorial on W3 Schools: https://www.w3schools.com/graphics/svg_intro.asp

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:07 AM VIAS, ARMANDO <avias@...> wrote:
Hey all.

Are there any accessible image editing software? I am trying to create a logo for my blog, (The Blind Advocate Network), and I’m trying to find accessible imaging software that works with NVDA. Any suggestions/websites would be welcomed.

Thanks.

Armando

Armando Vias
Owner of The Blind Advocate Network
Email: avias@...
“Getting advocacy results for the blind.”

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager