Re: nvda 2019.3 vocalizer, and remote support

nutkittirat@...

Hello Rui

I have tried the latest driver that you given, the switching language and no speech has been fixed Vocalizer is working now. But I have found a bug that I cannot do anything with my license from the menu again. I can't delete, can't check activation count and can't change my credential. I think the add-on can't talk to the server.
Note: I think it has some mistake about my activation. I'm using 1 activation on my laptop but when I checked the activation count before upgrade it said that I have 3 activations left. So I have 4 activation now include in my laptop. I would like to tell you to fixed that.