Re: EDITING HEADERS IN OFFICE 2010

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Christo

In the next day or so maybe earlier hopefully I will  upload   it to my website what is done so far.  There is about 3 pages left to edit   then upload it in a html format to my website at http://www.accessibilitycentral.netThe page the tutorial will be linked to will be the nvda tutorials for other programs page.

I was not sure how much to put into it it is more to get some one up and running like i did with power point 2010.

I can let you know when it goes up and what it is called. There is about 10 pages or is it more plus shortcuts for power word 1010 and 2013 which will be linked to a dropbox account.

Gene nz

On 4/08/2016 7:11 PM, Christo Vorster wrote:

Hi Geen

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll test it. As far as your tutorial on Word goes, I’d appreciate it if you can send me a copy. You can mail it to my personal mailing address, Christo.vorster@...

Thanks again