Re: nvda 2019.3 vocalizer, and remote support

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Glad to hear the automatic language switching is working alright again, since is one of the best features of ou Vocalizer!

The number of activations is not an error... I have made the reset to have consideration to the number of times you have make a reset on the activation...

Now, let's solve the problem of verifying the license!

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 08:10 de 13/02/2020, nutkittirat@... escreveu:

Hello Rui

I have tried the latest driver that you given, the switching language and no speech has been fixed Vocalizer is working now. But I have found a bug that I cannot do anything with my license from the menu again. I can't delete, can't check activation count and can't change my credential. I think the add-on can't talk to the server.
Note: I think it has some mistake about my activation. I'm using 1 activation on my laptop but when I checked the activation count before upgrade it said that I have 3 activations left. So I have 4 activation now include in my laptop. I would like to tell you to fixed that.