From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vaibhav Bhandari
Sent: Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020 13:02
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Problem with NVDA while reading documents

Hi all,
I am using the latest version of NVDA. Today, I was reading and doing work in some documents but when suddenly I switched my documents by pressing shift+tab, my nvda crashed. It was not reading the document and no matter what I pressed it did not stop speaking. After restarting it, the problem occurred again. This time I restarted NVDA in debug mode and got the following message during that problem:
DEBUG - IAccessibleHandler.accessibleObjectFromEvent (13:02:41.398) - MainThread (4820):
oleacc.AccessibleObjectFromEvent with window 1311748, objectID 109 and childID 0: [WinError -2147467259] Unspecified error This problem is continuously happening though fortunately not so frequently. Can someone help me with this?

--
Thanks/regards: Vaibhav Bhandari