Re: NVDA2019.3.1 with new Driver Vocalizer menu doesn't show

Rui Fontes

Hello!

https://vocalizer-nvda.com/downloads

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 11:54 de 13/02/2020, Gerardo Corripio escreveu:

Let’s try installing the voices first from the right place. Maybe I’m not getting them from where they should? Let me know, then the right page since I deleted their installers, thinking I wouldn’t need them anymore. I used to have the English and Spanish Compac voices packages. I’ve Googled, but I get to the version2 page, instead of the version3 ones. Thanks for info.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 13 feb 2020, a la(s) 5:41 a.m., Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> escribió:

Hello Gerardo!

Contact me to make a remote session to see what's happening in that machine...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 03:47 de 13/02/2020, Gerardo Corripio escreveu:

I installed the driver Rui shared with the list, to fix the autolanguage switching problem reported, hoping that it’d show the Vocalizer Menu option within NVDA 2019.3.1, but no go! It’s installed OK I think; when I startNVDA, it says that It needs at least one voice to get the AddON to work. I installed the Portuguese and Spanish, as well as the English packages, but still no Vocalizer menu shows, nor does it show the Vocalizer engine when going through the synths with NVDA+Control+s. Any hints what’s going on?

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.