From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pele West
Sent: 13 February 2020 13:09
To: NVDA <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Firefox

Hi Everyone

I use Windows 7, NVDA 2019.3.1 and Firefox 68.5.0ESR. It works fine on
one machine.

I have just installed NVDA on another Windows 7 machine and, when I load
Firefox, it says the title of the page and then keeps saying "Unknown".
This machine had a previous version of Firefox which was updated today
to 68.5.0ESR.
I created a portable version of NVDA using the first machine and
installed it on the second one.

Can anyone advise me how to make it work on the second machine?

Thanks

pele West