Poedit Made Easy NVDA add-on

Anna Rita de Bonis

Hello listers,

I'm writing you to ask you if someone of you knows the author of the add-on Poedit Made Easy or if the author is in this list. I wrote to him long time ago to ask him if kindly could make compatible this add-on for the new version of NVDA, but I didn't receive any reply. I use this add-on and I find it extremely useful, so if the author is not willing to work again on this add-on, I'm wondering if there is somenone here in the list who wish to work on it to make it compatible for the new version of NVDA.

Thank you in advance for your replies and help.

Kind regards,

Anna Rita