Re: Poedit Made Easy NVDA add-on

Anna Rita de Bonis

Hello. Thank you very much. Could you please share this address so that I can subscribe to this list too? Thank you so much.

Il 13/02/2020 17:57, Joseph Lee ha scritto:
Hi,
I have forwarded your question to NVDA add-ons list in hopes of getting an
answer from there.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Anna Rita de
Bonis via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Poedit Made Easy NVDA add-on

Hello listers,

I'm writing you to ask you if someone of you knows the author of the add-on
Poedit Made Easy or if the author is in this list. I wrote to him long time
ago to ask him if kindly could make compatible this add-on for the new
version of NVDA, but I didn't receive any reply. I use this add-on and I
find it extremely useful, so if the author is not willing to work again on
this add-on, I'm wondering if there is somenone here in the list who wish to
work on it to make it compatible for the new version of NVDA.

Thank you in advance for your replies and help.

Kind regards,

Anna Rita