Re: Poedit Made Easy NVDA add-on
On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 12:06 PM, Anna Rita de Bonis wrote:
Could you please share this address so that I can subscribe to this list too?
Searching for Groups.io Groups and Their E-mail Addresses
1. Navigate to the Groups.io main page. If you get a warning about logging in, this will not be necessary for what you’re attempting to do.
2. Navigate to the Find or Create a Group link on that page then activate it.
3. In the search box, enter the search terms for the group you’re trying to locate. I recommend being too specific as far as the number of search terms. If you get nothing back, remove terms one by one until you do. For example, if I use the two search terms NVDA Add-Ons, I get two groups back, the NVDA Add-Ons group first, and the NVDA group itself second.
4. Review what’s come back. Each group returned is, like in most search engines, presented as a heading, under the initial heading “Publicly Listed Groups.” You can use the H quick navigation command to review the results.
5. When you find the group you are looking for, activate that link that is the heading.
6. There is a heading on the group main page entitled “Group Email Addresses” you can search for that and find the list underneath it, or you can use the “cheaters” method and use a screen reader search on the @. The first and second occurrences of the @ on the page are generally the posting address and subsequent entries are the subscribe, unsubscribe, etc. Once you find the subscribe address, just copy it and send an e-mail to subscribe to the group.
Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363
Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.