Re: Image Editing Software

Luke Robinett

I feel your pain, haha. I want to make original graphics for my YouTube channel but haven’t found a solution.
I began working on a Windows desktop app in C# where you choose a shape from a drop down and then fill out relevant attributes — length, height, border/fill colors etc and it draws it on the canvas. I was taking a class where we needed to draw up a simple mockup of the GUI of the apps we were building as homewor assignments so I was trying to make myself a utility that would allow me to build a UI mockup without being able to see it. Long story short, I got it partially finished but moved on to other things and never finished it. Maybe I should dig back into it.

On Feb 12, 2020, at 8:43 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

I'm not aware of anything specifically, but you might try making an SVG file for your logo.  You can write it a bit like code (so the downside is you need to write it a bit like code...).  I found a tutorial on W3 Schools: https://www.w3schools.com/graphics/svg_intro.asp

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:07 AM VIAS, ARMANDO <avias@...> wrote:
Hey all.

Are there any accessible image editing software? I am trying to create a logo for my blog, (The Blind Advocate Network), and I’m trying to find accessible imaging software that works with NVDA. Any suggestions/websites would be welcomed.

Thanks.

Armando

Armando Vias
Owner of The Blind Advocate Network
Email: avias@...
“Getting advocacy results for the blind.”

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager