Re: NVDA froze

Gene

The command control alt n, the command used to start NVDA will restart it, but I would think there are times when it can't, depending on how it freezes.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:54 AM Cordelia Scharpf <CScharpf@...> wrote:
Hi:

I updated to NVDA 2019.3.1 a couple of days ago and while responding to an
email in Outlook 2010, it froze and did not respond to any key strokes. I
ended up shutting down the computer and restarting it, switching to another
screen reader to write this message. I do not know if a log would help
pinpoint the problem. What other workaround might there be to restart NVDA
and get the keys moving again?

Cordelia

--
Quentin Christensen