Re: new user with a question about cursors

Gene

Does this happen in general or in a specific program?  Control home is supposed to move the cursor.  It's a Windows command that moves the application cursor.  NVDA should track the cursor.  If it isn't and it isn't doing so in general, I don't know why.

From: Chris Judd
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 9:42 PM
Subject: [nvda] new user with a question about cursors

Hi all,
I’ve been using NVDA for the past 2 days now, and I love it!
I was wondering, when ever I am reading something, and I press control home to go to the top of the document how can I get the cursors to match where I am going?  I press my up and down arrows, but they are in the same place where I left off.
I’m sorry if this isn’t making any sense, but I’m new to NVDA, so I’m learning.
Thanks,
Chris