Re: speech syns

I'd really like the sapi version but the only way I can buy the usb version is via a uk site and its a lot of cash round 600 bucks for the thing plus gst.

I really just want a download of infovox sapi only and a key.

While I could buy it for nvda I really want to use it for sapi output.

On 14/02/2020 9:11 am, Richard Wells wrote:
I own both and believe the Acapela voices to be more responsive and
modifiable.

On 2/12/2020 6:31 PM, Don H wrote:
Anyone have any opinions regarding Acapela.  voices versus vocalizer?
In your opinion which one is more reliable and more modifiable.