From: Chris Mullins
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 4:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to enable hidden files in Windows 10

Hi

Open File Explorer

Press the alt key to open the menu bar, then use left arrow to move to

the "File tab

Arrow down to "Options Change settings for opening items, file and

folder views and search" and press enter

In the dialog that opens press Control+tab to move to the "view" tab

Press tab once to move to the "Advanced Settings" treeview

Navigate the treeview with up/down arrows, use spacebar to

check/uncheck settings, one of which is for hiding/showing hidden

files and folders

When done tab toOK button and press enter.

Note Your User account may require administrator privileges to use this feature.

Cheers

Chris

--

Cheers