Re: minor bug alert

Roger Stewart

I just checked here using latest nvda and it does say on or off as it should.
Roger

On 2/13/2020 10:53 PM, Ame wrote:

Hi all!

Just ran across something a few days ago when I installed the latest nvda update.  I’m a winamp user.  When you hit s for shuffle or r for repeat, you should hear “on” or “off.”  It doesn’t say anything but “off.”  Weird!  I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling winamp.  I always get the light version.  I’m guessing there haven’t been any updates since 5.63.  Radionomy hasn’t done anything with it as far as I know.  Maybe I’m wrong and that’s the issue.  Anyway, like I said, it’s a pretty minor thing in the grand scheme of things but I just wanted someone to know.

Thanks

Ame