Re: Current status of Tiflotecnia voices?

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi.

Many thanks for the link. Is there any point in installing it yet for my client if they cannot register? Or shall I wait?

Mo.

On 14/02/2020 18:59, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

For Vocalizer Expressive, the new version of the driver is at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi46eab9l3shzrj/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon?dl=1

It is not yet published on the page because still have a bug on verifying the authorization and we hope to fix it very soon...

For Vocalizer 2.0 the driver is already published at:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/en/downloads.htm

Best regards,

Costumer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 18:48 de 14/02/2020, Mobeen Iqbal escreveu:
Hello Everyone.

I was wondering what the current status of voices from Tiflotecnia is? I am assisting a client who has previously purchased voices and the add-on on their website isn't compatible with 2019.3.1. I thought they had released an update but obviously not. Does anyone have any ideas how we can get things working again?

Cheers,

Mo.