Re: REVO Is Now Inaccessible!

Ishe Chinyoka <chinyoka.consultant@...>

Thanks for suggesting Bulk Crap Uninstaller: this for me works better than Revo Uninstaller. It is fully accessible from its panel, startup manager and all menu items. Plus it has a bulk uninstall mode that makes life simple.

Here is the link to its homepage: http://klocmansoftware.weebly.com/

Thanks once again,

On 5 August 2016 at 02:38, Melissa <melissa.j.hammitt@...> wrote:
I didn't update, but when I read this message I went to see if it still worked.
So far I can't get to the list of installed programs, though it tells
me how many there are. I even tried by using the admin account.
So, unless someone has a way to use it with windows 10 and NVDA 2016.1
lemme know
I'm hesitant about using another unistall utility after using revo
for, what seems like, forever.

Melissaplease.