Re: how to enable hidden files in Windows 10

Sarah k Alawami

Huh? I never did it hrough control panel. I went hrough tools, folder options and control tab once. Then tabbed to the tree view and checked show hidden files etc.

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 14 Feb 2020, at 6:21, Brian Vogel wrote:

And for the record, what one does to show/hide hidden files has remained the same for a very, very long time now.  It didn't change under Windows 10 one iota.

Control Panel, File Explorer Options, View Tab, and activate either the Show hidden files, folders, and drives radio button or its Don't show sibling.

       ~ Madonna