From: "Carlos" <gmjc341961@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 5:14 PM
Subject: [nvda] REVO Is Now Inaccessible!

Hello All!

Today I was going to uninstall some software with REVO uninstaller. When the program loaded it offered to upgrade to free version 2.0. I accepted and it downloaded and installed it. Upon running the new version of REVO it does not work with NVDA like the previous version did!

So, it seems that yet another piece of software has become inaccessible to NVDA!

What other free software uninstallers are there left to will work with NVDA?

I really do hope that someone here will figure out how to get this new version of REVO to work and will post their findings here so that we all can make good use of this new version of REVO with NVDA!

--
Carlos Gonzalez - Los Angeles, CA. - gmjc341961@gmail.com