Re: eloquence suggestions

Gene

I should have said, the free Eloquence add-on.

Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] eloquence suggestions

The Eloquence add -on is not legal and it is not allowed to discuss it on the list.  It is for the protection of the list.  If the wrong person sees discussions of illegal software, the list may be shut down.

Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 8:13 AM

What is the difference between the two versions?
Daniel Hawkins

On Feb 14, 2020, at 7:29 AM, Sam Bushman <libertyroundtable@...> wrote:

I currently use the NVDA paid version. Works well for me.