From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] REVO Is Now Inaccessible!

You can go back to the old version. See this page:
http://www.oldversion.com/windows/revo-uninstaller/

I don't know if you have to uninstall the new version first. Therefore, just to be safe, I think you should. Always keep and back up installers for everything you install in case you need them again and don't get rid of them unless you know you will never use them.