Re: screen not refreshing on certain sites

Darren Harris

Hi,

Yes that works but isn’t it meant to always do it regardless?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of André
Sent: 15 February 2020 14:36
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] screen not refreshing on certain sites

Have you tried the F5 key to refresh the website, or - more likely - the NVDA + F5 key stroke to refresh the NVDA browsing mode?

Best, Martin

On 15/02/2020 14:09, Darren Harris via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi all,

I’m having an issue that I don’t quite know how to solve.

On some sites, audible being the chief, whenever I try making changes to a given page it doesn’t seem to refresh properproperly unless I alt tab out of it then alt tab back in.

This was happening before the update but I can’t seem to find how you stop it.

Can someone please help?

Many thanks.

--
Martin Wiemer