Re: screen not refreshing on certain sites

Sarah k Alawami

Yep, that works, but I also have the ame issue. Buttons don't change etc. Its' very odd. I have the issue at simbri3efcom, aavirtual.net, flyvirtual,net, the discord app in canary and regular form, the simbrief download maanger, google sometimes, most of the time, discord's website, mee6.xyz, you get the point. This in chrome and firefox and in the web rappers themselves.

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 15 Feb 2020, at 6:35, André wrote:

Have you tried the F5 key to refresh the website, or - more likely - the NVDA + F5 key stroke to refresh the NVDA browsing mode?

Best, Martin

On 15/02/2020 14:09, Darren Harris via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi all,

I’m having an issue that I don’t quite know how to solve.

On some sites, audible being the chief, whenever I try making changes to a given page it doesn’t seem to refresh properproperly unless I alt tab out of it then alt tab back in.

This was happening before the update but I can’t seem to find how you stop it.

Can someone please help?

Many thanks.

--
Martin Wiemer