From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 9:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] LAMBDA 1.3.0 #AddonRelease

I would encourage those making these sorts of announcements to dedicate a paragraph or two to the actual purpose of the Add-On being discussed.

There is a constant churn of members here, and even those who have been around a long time may not be aware of Add-Ons that do not appear on the NVDA Official Add-Ons Page or even have any real awareness of the purpose of a number of them that do.  The Lambda Add-On Page under the official page is one that is particularly well-documented, but there are lots of add-ons that have virtually nothing noting what they're all about, how to use them, etc.

It never hurts to give a synopsis regarding the purpose of a given Add-On.

       ~ Madonna