Re: my configuration is almost complete with 2019.3

Cordelia Scharpf

Prdon me, I am a new user here. "Do whatever" sounds a bit too brief a tip in response to the query how to ensure that the add-ons in questions get saved with the portable version. I am looking for an option within the menu for the portable NVDA that lets me select individual add-ons, not just the whole package of add-ons. Is there such an option?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 8:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] my configuration is almost complete with 2019.3

Yes, run one of the versions, install the addons, then do whatever.

I have done this with my interactive fiction interpreters and it works
as expected.

I think till things become accessible we will have to jump back and
forth between 2019.2 and the latest nvda version.

On 17/02/2020 7:26 am, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
Hi.
I made two portable versions of NVDA . . . Is there a way to install some of my add-ons on to the portable versions?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 4:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] my configuration is almost complete with 2019.3

Hi all.

Well except for the interactive fiction interpreters addon from n stockton which I have given up on ever getting updated, nvda is in of itself working.

I have made a portable version of nvda 2019.2.1 which has, just the addons I need, no win10 apps, no extras just the configurations I want and such.

I suggest for those that need older addons they just use nvda with the addons that don't update or are not updated or will never update from now on.

All I will use this version for is to play text games, its not ever going to update itself at all.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.