Re: my configuration is almost complete with 2019.3

Cordelia Scharpf

Prdon me, I am a new user here. "Do whatever" sounds a bit too brief a tip in response to the query how to ensure that the add-ons in questions get saved with the portable version. I am looking for an option within the menu for the portable NVDA that lets me select individual add-ons, not just the whole package of add-ons. Is there such an option?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 8:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] my configuration is almost complete with 2019.3

Yes, run one of the versions, install the addons, then do whatever.

I have done this with my interactive fiction interpreters and it works
as expected.

I think till things become accessible we will have to jump back and
forth between 2019.2 and the latest nvda version.

On 17/02/2020 7:26 am, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
Hi.
I made two portable versions of NVDA . . . Is there a way to install some of my add-ons on to the portable versions?