Re: my configuration is almost complete with 2019.3

molly the blind tech lover

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 1:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] my configuration is almost complete with 2019.3

Yes, of course...

If you have an installed version of NVDA, even running a portable version of NVDA, pressing enter in a *.nvda-addon file, the add-on will be installed in the portable version.

If you do not have any NVDA version installed, to install a add-on, go to add-on manager, go to install button and choose the add-on you want to install...

Rui Fontes

Às 18:26 de 16/02/2020, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:
Hi.
I made two portable versions of NVDA . . . Is there a way to install some of my add-ons on to the portable versions?