Re: LAMBDA 1.3.0 #addonrelease

Mallard

Many thanks. I'll contact you privately tomorrow.  Ciao,  Ollie

Sent from BlueMail

On 16 Feb 2020, at 23:41, "Iván Novegil via Groups.Io" <nvda.es@groups.io target=_blank>ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Yes it is.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/lambda

Feel free to ask privately or through the LAMBDA-NVDA mailing list (see the documentation linked above) any question you have.

Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

O 16/02/2020 á(s) 21:34, Mallard escribiu:
Hello,

Is this add-on for the Lambda maths programme from Italy?

Justa sking, because I might be interested in that software for a dear friend of mine.

thanks for any help you can provide.

Ciao,

Ollie

On 16/02/2020 16:41, Iván Novegil via Groups.Io wrote:

Hello all.

LAMBDA add-on 1.3.0 has just been released. It is now powered by Python 3, keeping backwards compatibility. The release of NVDA 2019.3 makes it urgent to reduce the testing period and to release this version as stable, although community guidelines. This doesn't means that it hasn't been tested, as they were, at least, two testers (Alberto and me). Of course, despite being a stable version, issues can be reported as usual.

Changes:

  * Support for newer version of NVDA (Support for Python 3)
  * Solved an issue while pressing duplicate line command NVDA+d in a
    blank line caused clipboard content to be pasted. Now when you
    press NVDA+d and you are in a blank line, a new blank line appears
    as expected.

Download it from:

https://github.com/lambda-nvda/lambdaNvda/releases/download/1.3.0/lambda-1.3.0.nvda-addon

This version is possible thanks to the work of Alberto Zanella, main mantainer, and all the community translators. With regard to this, we welcome in this version some new languages and updated documentation for some of those which were already added.

Reviewers, please update addonFiles (our permissions were revoked by the migration), and our nvdaaddons repo, or let me know the transitory process to do that by myself. All the code is at https://github.com/lambda-nvda/lambdaNvda

Regards.

--

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor