Re: Screen Curtain

The only thing I can think of is to reset your settings. I don't know if that will make key assignments revert to what they were previously.

To avoid this problem in the future, only press the keys you want assigned when you get to the specific area for this action to be done. I use ctrl+shift+NVDA+F12. It is a combinaiton you cannot press by accident. Hopefully this helps you.

On 2/15/2020 2:19 PM, Greg Rhodes wrote:

Default to toggle screen curtain on appears to be the Down Arrow. How do I set an alternate keyboard shortcut for toggling screen curtain on and off? Not finding directions to do this in the User Manual or NVDA Basics book. Thanks.

Greg