From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of cecropia64
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 8:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] addon updater

using latest firefox. shows in my update history but not where it is stored. my default is downloads but it isn't there

On 2/16/2020 11:21 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Which browser are you using to download the add-on? If using Firefox (and possibly Chrome family), try pressing Control+J to access downloads and see if it shows up.
Cheers,
Joseph