Re: REVO Is Now Inaccessible!

Kevin Cussick

Yes, it is a nice program I have used it for a while now. and it gets all programs not just 32bit programs.

On 05/08/2016 08:55, Ishe Chinyoka wrote:
Thanks for suggesting Bulk Crap Uninstaller: this for me works better
than Revo Uninstaller. It is fully accessible from its panel, startup
manager and all menu items. Plus it has a bulk uninstall mode that makes
life simple.

Here is the link to its homepage: http://klocmansoftware.weebly.com/

Thanks once again,

On 5 August 2016 at 02:38, Melissa <melissa.j.hammitt@gmail.com
<mailto:melissa.j.hammitt@gmail.com>> wrote:

I didn't update, but when I read this message I went to see if it
still worked.
So far I can't get to the list of installed programs, though it tells
me how many there are. I even tried by using the admin account.
So, unless someone has a way to use it with windows 10 and NVDA 2016.1
lemme know
I'm hesitant about using another unistall utility after using revo
for, what seems like, forever.

Melissaplease.

On 8/4/16, Kevin Cussick via Groups.io
<the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io
<mailto:googlemail.com@groups.io>> wrote:
> correct spelling for the replacement app is Bulk Crap Uninstaller
if you
> google this you will find.
>
> On 04/08/2016 17:14, Carlos wrote:
>> Hello All!
>>
>> Today I was going to uninstall some software with REVO
uninstaller.