Re: web page objects that require the use of the mouse

Jacob Kruger

NVDA key + numpad divide/slash key:

Moves the mouse pointer to the current navigator object

Not sure that will help on all webpages, but, HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2020-02-17 06:38 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to get some info from a field on the page but it says to use the mouse to view. I have looked at the object navigation methods after the suggestion on another list but I still can't figure this one out.

If there are any hams on this list who use the qrz.com site and know how to get the email address of someone on qrz.com using NVDA I sure would appreciate some help.

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)