Re: Editing of Windows onecore voices

Sarah k Alawami

I'm actually thinking of submittin gfeedback as one core cannot prounce cimviation. They all say it as simviatushin. Or something like that. How? I dunno. Lol!

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 16 Feb 2020, at 22:15, Quentin Christensen wrote:

Hi Marco,

You'll need to put your feedback in to Microsoft - the OneCore voices are built into Windows, NVDA just accesses them, it doesn't control how OneCore voices adjust pronunciation etc.  You could talk to the Disabilitry Answer Desk at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/disability-answer-desk

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:33 PM Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
Hello.

MS Speech mobile isn't compatible for this version. I have one pleasure
to developers of NVDA.

Please, could You edit Windows Onecore to same things, as MS Speech
mobile, for example to correct pronunciation of letters and also, names
of voices viewing, as name of voice and language. Also, there is problem
with sorting of voices, because voices are sorted randomly.

Please, could You look on It?

Thank You.

best regards

Marco Oros