Re: Editing of Windows onecore voices

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 11:48 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
cimviation
I can't find that word in any dictionary, but that's beside the point, as there's lots of jargon that doesn't appear in many general purpose dictionaries.

I can't think of a single synthesizer that pronounces everything correctly.  And that's but one of the reasons for the dictionary feature of most screen readers where you can substitute some phonetic spelling that, somehow, the synthesizer does produce correctly that's unrelated to the actual spelling of a given word.  I've had to do trial and error until I found a letter pattern that gave me the actual pronunciation I wanted for a low frequency word.

       ~ Madonna