Re: MP3 Direct Cut Chattering too Much with NVDA Add-On

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Maybe under object navigation menu then back ground Report background progress bars.

or maybe also with shortcut nvda and U toogle to off.

Gene nz

On 18/02/2020 6:29 am, Rich DeSteno wrote:
I just changed computers to Windows 10 and installed MP3 Direct Cut version 2.28 with the NVDDA add-on 19.12 from the NVDA add-on page.  Unlike my previous setup, this add-on chatters constantly with updates of the time elapsed as the MP3 plays.  It sounds like it announces the time every second, which of course, is way too often.  How do I silence this aspect of the add-on?