Re: web page objects that require the use of the mouse

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Dan

With the golden cursor add on you can control the mouse with the arrow keys and do a few extras.

Gene nz

On 18/02/2020 5:38 am, Dan Beaver wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to get some info from a field on the page but it says to use the mouse to view. I have looked at the object navigation methods after the suggestion on another list but I still can't figure this one out.

If there are any hams on this list who use the qrz.com site and know how to get the email address of someone on qrz.com using NVDA I sure would appreciate some help.

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)