Re: NVDA Add-ons for Foobar2000/FreeCommander XE?

André

Hi Carlos!

Unfortunately, I don't even have an idea, what freeCommanderXp does, but their is a chapter in the official NVDA guide dedicated solely to foobar2000. So maybe you don't even need an add-on for that...

Best regards
Martin

On 17/02/2020 19:08, Carlos wrote:
Hello All:

    Is anyone on this list aware of add-ons for Foobar2000, and FreeCommanderXE?

    Apologies to the moderators for posting this question here. However! When I asked this question on the chat list a few months ago I received no response!

    Thank You! In advance for all your responses and help!

👍

--
Martin Wiemer
Postdoc