From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 3:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] start nvda at logon checkbox not working

Well uncheck the box, hit ok, exit nvda, then start nvda again.

I have tried this on my system and it works, nvda is not running at login eather just after it but I have turned all of them off and its ok so it should work.

On 18/02/2020 9:05 am, Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io wrote:

Good afternoon,

In the latest release of nvda if I uncheck the box to start nvda after logon, the program still automatically starts.

I have tried on two systems and same results.

Just ftyi,

Thanks,

Rich