Re: NVDA Add-ons for Foobar2000/FreeCommander XE?

Sarah k Alawami

You really don't need any nvda add ons for foobar. I use it all the time and it's very very accessible. You can set up keyboard shortcuts to do most of the tasks.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 17 Feb 2020, at 10:08, Carlos wrote:

Hello All:

    Is anyone on this list aware of add-ons for Foobar2000, and FreeCommanderXE?

    Apologies to the moderators for posting this question here. However! When I asked this question on the chat list a few months ago I received no response!

    Thank You! In advance for all your responses and help!

👍

--
Carlos - Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363 - NVDA Version 2019.3