Re: web page objects that require the use of the mouse

Dan Beaver

I appreciate all the suggestions.  However, how does  one do this using a laptop?  Your keystroke suggestions are for a desktop layout not a laptop.

I have searched through the NVDA help and can find nothing about moving the screen cursor or system cursor to the currently focused object.

Maybe this can't be done on a laptop?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver (KA4FAN)

On 2/17/2020 3:22 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Dan,

I have answered this extensively on Blind Hams.

On 2/17/2020 11:38 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to get some info from a field on the page but it says to use the mouse to view. I have looked at the object navigation methods after the suggestion on another list but I still can't figure this one out.

If there are any hams on this list who use the qrz.com site and know how to get the email address of someone on qrz.com using NVDA I sure would appreciate some help.

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

--