Re: Editing of Windows onecore voices

Sarah k Alawami

I'll have to rtfm a bit when I feel 100 percent better. I'm kicking a head cold in the head, but yeah I will def fix simviation. Lol!

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 17 Feb 2020, at 13:36, Brian Vogel wrote:

Using the voice dictionary limits the pronunciation change to the synth & voice being used when the entry is made, if memory serves.  Contrast this with the speech dictionary which makes the substitution for all synths.

       ~ Madonna