Re: Speech on demand addon for NVDA, and a bug in Microsoft office

Arlene

Yes with jaws, there are 3 levels of verbosity.  There’s beginner, junior and advance.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Chris Mullins
Sent: February 17, 2020 4:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Speech on demand addon for NVDA, and a bug in Microsoft office

Hi

I may be totally off target here because it's a long time since I used

Jaws but is this referring to the Verbosity level in Jaws?  When I

used it, there used to be 3 levels of verbosity you could set based on

your proficiency, the higher the level, the less information about the

environment inwhich you are focused is fed back to the user.  You

could possibly create something like this using profiles and Document

formatting settings in NVDA.

Cheers

Chris

>>> https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3rc2-now-available-for-testing/