Re: Anniversary windows 10 update

Gene

I believe Joseph Lee who has worked closely on such issues.  I believe my own experience when I go to the site and see what the procedure is.

I don't know who has been on the radio but I see no reason to believe that he is correct.  Microsoft is not offering the extension by placing an icon in the system tray of blind computer users.  I haven't seen one message, on three lists, indicating that such an icon is present.

Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2016 4:35 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Anniversary windows 10 update

We shall see I imagine. the fact is that this person who I will not name
here, has been on radio saying this in the UK, so who do you beliieve. No
I'd not seen any post in this list saying that you have to visit a site, but
there have been issues with mail lists before of course.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-