From: Dan Beaver
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] web page objects that require the use of the mouse

Hmmm, I guess the terminology has changed then.

thanks.

Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

On 2/17/2020 4:14 PM, David Moore wrote:

Hi!

The laptop commands are the following:

NVDA+back space, will rout the review cursor to the system focus!

Shift+NVDA+back space will rout the system focus to the review cursor

The NVDA guide lists the laptop equivalent for the desktop equivalent!

Have a great one!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10