Re: web page objects that require the use of the mouse

Dan Beaver

Ok, I finally got back to this.  I tried all the suggestions given and it still didn't work.  I couldn't believe it was my system causing the problem so I decided to take a look in settings and make sure.

I made some changes that looked like they might affect the mouse tracking and other things and now it is working correctly.  In fact, I don't

 even have to take any direct actions, when I move the focus to that line on the page it automatically reports the email address of the contact.

I really should have made one change at a time and tested each but I didn't so I don't even now for certain which changes fixed the situation.  Shame on me. ;)

Thanks to all who provided some assistance.

Dan Beaver

On 2/17/2020 8:40 PM, Gene wrote:
The commands have nothing to do with what you want to do.  Don't assume you are wrong when something doesn't make sense.

How did you search for the command?  I'd rather help you find it yourself than just give it since you may be better able to find other commands in future.  If you don't find a command, use less words.  In this case, you may have said route mouse.  If that doesn't find the command, just search for mouse.  After about seven repetitions of the search, NVDA key f3 to repeat the search, you'll find it.  If you have problems let us know.

I made some Gene