MP3 Direct Cut Chattering too Much with NVDA Add-On

Rich DeSteno

The answer to the mystery of why I have been getting constant chatter of the time in MP3 Direct Cut is that I was using the most recent version of DC,version 2.28.  Thanks to Brian's suggestion, I examined the add-ons details with the insert-h key combination. The author clearly states that the add-on was only tested up to version 2.23 of DC.  I downloaded version 2.23 and installed it over 2.28 and the chatter is now gone!  So if you want to use the NVDA Direct Cut add-on, I recommend using a version of DC no later than 2.23.

Rich De Steno

On 2/17/2020 12:36 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Have you looked in the Help (NVDA+H) for the Add-On or its settings & configuration panel?

       ~ Madonna

--
Rich De Steno