Re: java access bridge doesn't work in nvda anymore

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Hi Heike,

I can confirm 2 issues:

  1. With 2019.3.1 and latest Java installed this program reads nothing
  2. When installing Java Access Bridge manually it reads somewhat, but not to a degree it used to be accessible before.

I used this program many years ago and it was very accessible with Java Acces Bridge installed but the newest version seems to be broken for screen readers.

But I still can see the problem that 2019.3.1 doesn’t come with an automatic install of Java Access Bridge, or I missed the procedure to install it.

Cheers,

  Ralf