Re: screen not refreshing on certain sites

George McCoy

Gary,

I think you are, indeed, on the edit box.  Try this.

Press nvda plus space bar to turn on browse mode, then type the information you want in the edit box.

I have the same issue on several sites' login screens and the above works for me every time.

Hth,

George

On 2/17/2020 6:04 PM, Gary wrote:
Just now reading this topic.  This is also occurring for me, and it started with the update to 2019.03.01.  A great example in Chrome is in www.easychirp.com.  When clicking "Reply" to respond to a tweet, the edit box doesn't show up until I switch tabs away from the page, then switch back.

Gary